Category Archives: Alternative

8 Comments on " Twenty Pound Sledge - Index For Potential Suicide - Index For Potential Suicide (Vinyl) "

  • Nov 28,  · Suicide rate up 33% in less than 20 years, yet funding lags behind other top killers Suicide rates are up 33% in the U.S., yet funding lags behind .
  • View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the Vinyl release of Suicide on Discogs/5(55).
  • July January Index for Potential Suicide was formed in the summer of in Charleston, SC by Christopher Ashley of the noise/hardcore band Murder Weapon and Brian Cooper, Robert Findlater and Frank Whiteside of Intentional Resentment. The four's love for noise and experimental music was the foundation for the band's early material.
  • Oct 08,  · Some research indicates that suicide rates increase during tough economic times, yet the report showed increases in suicides before, during and after the recession, said the AP.
  • Suicide is a leading cause of death in the US. Suicide rates increased in nearly every state from through Mental health conditions are often seen as the cause of suicide, but suicide is rarely caused by any single factor. In fact, many people who die by suicide are not known to have a diagnosed mental health condition at the time of death.
  • Jun 20,  · Suicide risk also varies by age: Among women, those 45 to 64 years old saw the highest suicide rate in , while the rate for men was highest among those 75 and older.
  • Jul 17,  · Ace welcomes your feedback, comments, and suggestions regarding the Beta Test Program and potential improvements to the Beta Test Program (collectively, "Feedback"). Ace may use such Feedback, without restriction, to improve or modify the .
  • For example, the recent study Suicide and Suicidal Attempts in the United States: Costs and Policy Implications revealed the following: 1. The average cost of one suicide was $1,, More than 97 percent of this cost was due to lost productivity. The remaining 3 percent were costs associated with medical treatment.